Support for Personal Assistants
When Personal Assistants (PAs) are supported, the people they care for are supported.
But we know that SDS PAs sometimes feel they’re missing out on some of the independent and peer-to-peer support available to their fellow PAs working in other care settings such as residential or agency – support that would enable them to be the best at what they do.
This is where our dedicated PA Advisor, Laura, comes in.
As a single point of contact for SDS PAs across Aberdeenshire and Aberdeen City, Laura can:
- provide confidential support and advice for SDS PAs;
- signpost PAs to other organisations for specialist support and advice;
- set up local support networks where PAs can share ideas, explore local resources and make the most of training opportunities;
- proactively encourage other PAs to consider careers in SDS; and
- survey PAs to gain an understanding of specific support needs, common goals and challenges.
“I’m delighted to have joined the team at Cornerstone SDS. I’m excited to start working with you, our clients’ PAs, to find out what really matters to you. I know we can work together to develop a positive and supportive workforce.”
Laura, PA Advisor
Get in touch with Laura
Got an idea, question or concern which you’d like to discuss with Laura now? Give Laura a call on 07887 625930, or send her an email.
Join fellow SDS Personal Assistants on Facebook
As an SDS PA, you're also entitled to join our private Facebook group for SDS PAs, where you can share thoughts and ideas, ask questions and get to know other SDS PAs in the North East of Scotland.
Here's how to join:
- Head over to the group page.
- Click (or tap) 'Join Group'.
- A moderator will process your request to join the group.